7 Layer Candy Bar Simple Recipe
1 Stick of unsalted
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of butterscotch chips
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1 bag of shredded coconut
1 can of FAT FREE condense milk
1 bag of chopped walnuts or almonds
1 package of honey gram crackers
Steps in making the 7 Layer Candy Bar
- Put the graham crackers in a zip-lock bag and crush it.
- Melt one stick of butter in the oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes in a 9x11 glass cookware. You can take the butter and pan out once the stick of butter has melted halfway. The heat will continue to melt the rest. This way you can be sure that the butter won't burn.
- Pour in the crush bag of graham crackers onto the melted butter. Take a spatula if need to to flatten and spread the graham cracker evenly.
- Next, intertwine the steps of mixing in the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, and the shopped walnuts or almonds.
- Spread the coconut on top.
- Now pour in generously the FAT FREE condense milk from Borden. The condense milk will help hold the layers and ingredients together.