I love almonds. Raw, roasted, or any way. I know it is just as easy to buy beer nuts, or sesame almonds in the stores, but doesn't everything just tastes so much better fresh from our own kitchen? If you want to make the best tasting Honey Roasted Sesame Seed Almonds Beer Nuts of all times, try this recipe. I missed how my mom used to make all sorts of sweets during Luna New Years and holidays when I was younger, and these Honey Roasted Sesame Seed Almonds reminds me of those times. The best thing about this recipe is how easy and fast it is, all yours to devour in just a few steps.
1 lbs raw almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Place the raw almonds on a flat / thick cookie sheet.
- Roast the almonds for 10 minutes.
- Take the almonds out and let them cool. You will know when they have cooled as you will hear the almonds crackle. Once almonds are quiet, they are ready for the next step.
- In a skillet, heat 2 teaspoons spoons of canola oil,
- 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and then put almonds in and stir constantly until the mixture is gone or dried up.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sugar & 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Pour the sugar and salt over the nuts and mix well.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on the almonds generously until it covers the entire almonds (as much as possible before the almonds cool and won't stick anymore.)
- Take almonds out of skillet and let cool.
- Serve. Tastes sweet like candy but in small bite size that won't overwhelm you.
1) What is your favorite nut?
2) Have you tried honey roasted sesame almonds?
Message about Thursday Two Questions: Since I have been enjoying the shares from week to week, whether it's motivation, or tutorials, questions, recipes, or ranting from the commentators. I am open to ANYTHING you wish to link, so link-up and thanks for stopping by. Smiles