Ingredients: 2 dungeness crabs, 3 tbs cooking oil, 1 tbs minced garlic, 1 tsp scallion, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- Clean crabs. Pull off crabs' top shells and the triangular shaped shell on the bottom, rinse well.
- Cut crabs in half.
- Heat 2tbs of cooking oil in a wok and fry crabs over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab and drain well.
- With the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok, stir fry the minced garlic until lightly golden.
- Return crabs to wok and stir fry for another five minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir fry for a few more minutes until crabs are well-coated in sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve.