How To Make Ham Cheese Spinach Quesadillas Thursday Two Questions #174
Slip in the veggies, your kids won't mind it!
1) Spread mustard on a whole wheat tortilla, then top with slices of American, or Swiss cheese and ham.
2) Add a layer of baby spinach leaves, then fold to enclose
3) Cook on a hot skillet until the tortilla is golden and the cheese melts.
4) Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges before packing.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #173
1) How do you feel about having spinach in the quesadillas?
2) What other ingredients do you use to make your quesadillas?
Message about Thursday Two Questions: Since I have been enjoying the shares from week to week, whether it's motivation, or tutorials, questions, recipes, or ranting from the commentators. I am open to ANYTHING you wish to link, so link-up and thanks for stopping by. Smiles