When I was younger I didn't like repetition so much. I was more about changes, and looking for ways to see things fresh all the time. Whether it be our living room, the places we shop, or the entertainments we found on big ticket shop, I like the constant surprise. This year has been like no other in the way that changes found us and we didn't have to look for them. There were several big events which made huge marks in our family's history, one which included my son's graduation.
However, there is still another big celebration that we have not yet planned for, and it is SO’s birthday. It is tough to choose one when there are so many ideas, but like everyone else, I am looking for something unique. Ideas for Birthday celebration that is not your typical dinner, and cake. I got so many ideas from just looking at the Big Ticket Shop website once I began browsing the ‘experience packages’ and saw a couple of interesting things that I think SO and our family would love to do:
• Taking a tour about the making of Harry Potter would be kind of fun! You will get to see behind-the-scenes costumes, sets, props and animatronics, and things that you don’t get to see in the movies. This fun tour will be awesome for Harry Potter fans.
• Flight simulator experience. I have never sat in the pilot’s seat before, and it would be quite exciting to experience a simulation. This is a thrill you won’t forget as you will be sitting behind the controls to attempt a perfect landing at an airport of your choice.
• Sporting venues. Other awesome things to do would be to go to to a dart championship. There are many others like tennis, horse racing and boxing, but I didn't even know dart has a championship tournament.
• Double Supercar Driving Blast: Ever wanted to test drive the world’s nine renowned and respected super cars? Choose from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin and Audi R8 – each of these cars will be the blast you can’t past. How fun to be able to take these fast cars to their full potential.
• London Pass: If you have no idea what you want to do, perhaps a London Pass, which allows you free entry to over 55 top attractions, historic buildings, museums and galleries. The London Pass is valid for 6 months and offers fast-track entrance to some places and it also comes with a guide book with 128 pages. The advantage to having the pass is the special offers from restaurants and museums.
Now it is your turn, smiles.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #149
1) What fun ideas do you have for a Birthday celebration?
2) Has your idea been realized by anyone?
Before you link, please 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have Two Questions of your own posted, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity 3) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.
Home » activity » Birthdays » contact » places » popular » savings » shopping » tips » websites » Ideas For Fun Things To Do on Birthdays - Thursday Two Questions #149