Today, I am revisiting the questions from one of our participants from Thursday Two Questions #17: Squirrel Queen. Her questions were:
1) Challenges can come from other sources or we can create them for ourselves. Either way, do you like to be challenged?
2) How do you feel after completing a big challenge?
*Yes, I do. I like challenges that are achievable and within my reach. I don't like to take on challenges that would rob me of my integrity, finance, or health. I prefer to stay in my comfort zone, because that is when I perform my best. That said, sometimes we are faced with unexpected challenges and we have to deal with them. In regards to the challenges that were unexpected or out of my comfort zone, I didn't enjoy working through them, but once conquered, they are much more gratifying than the easy ones. Additionally, I find unplanned challenges to be everlasting, because even when it is done, and you've closed it, sometimes it reoccurs. These are the ones I like least of all.
* I usually feel relieved, and glad it is over. A great challenge can be reaching a goal, simple but pleasant, like the Pagerank number on SelfSagacity. One of those challenges I recently faced is finding car title loans. I didn't know anything about it, but went in with optimism, working slowly at learning and choosing the right one. I have to say I approach most of my challenges this way and patience is a very important trait to have.
Just remember, you can access any of these past memes on Thursday Two Questions Details Page. Scroll down to the table to see all the links to the weekly meme, open the links for the linky tool to the participants links. Expanding on these questions, here are two new ones. You may answer any or all, it's up to you.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #81
1) Challenges can be good or bad, name a challenge that you've taken on that was great.
2) If you can would you have done anything different with that challenge?
Copy ENTIRE Code
By the way please remember to add me to your circles.Thanks!
Before you link-up, 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have a link back to Thursday Two Questions, 3) you have Two Questions, you can post your own, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity 4) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.
Thursday Two Questions #81 - Enjoy a Challenge?