Thursday Two Questions #64 Which Princess Are You?
Keep in mind that all of the princesses are the same in terms of having beauty, talent, kind and gentle who all ended up with a Prince, but believe it or not, there are certain special traits to each and every Princess. I would imagine a few of our princesses living humbly by choice or not would have slept in log beds at one point or another. Aurora while staying with the three fairies, Cinderella while living in the attic. Now, even a log bed can look fancy if you know how to pimp it up in style. If you don't already know them, below is a brief description of each one.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #64:
1) So which princess are you? Or if you're a guy, which princess would you want to be with?
2) Which trait stood out to you when you picked a certain princess? Do you think any of those traits helped enhance your life or slow you down?
Before you link-up, 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have a link back to Thursday Two Questions, 3) and that you post your own Thursday Two Questions, 4) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.
- Rapunzel has a multi-faceted personality. In her tower, Rapunzel is confident and determined. She takes time to study and educate herself about the world, and also develops and nurtures talents such as cooking and painting. She is smart, kind, charismatic, and adventurous. She shows that she is not afraid to stand up for herself should the need arise.
- Belle is a free thinker and a dreamer. She likes to read and go on adventures with her imagination. She is patient towards others but is not afraid to speak her mind. She is indeed very opinionated and quite intelligent. Belle is also compassionate and does not concern herself with appearances. Although Belle is stubborn, she is also very kind, loyal, graceful, and valiant.
- Mulan seems to have little interest in romance. She is very independent and self-reliant. Although Mulan is clumsy, she makes up for it with courage and spunk. She is very brave and even heroic. Mulan has incredible determination and ingenuity, and can be a bit mischievous at times.
- In the Native American tongue, the name Pocahontas means "Little Mischief" or "Naughty One." Indeed, Pocahontas is very free spirited and independent and sometimes gets into trouble. She loves adventure and nature, and has a real connection with animals. She is highly spiritual. Pocahontas is also very wise, noble, and brave. She is also athletic, skillful, and strong.
- Cinderella has a positively cheerful and sunny attitude no matter the circumstances. She is always hopeful of good things to come and is extremely patient and endlessly kind. Cinderella believes that through hard work and perseverance all her dreams can come true. She is very strong willed and determined, but always well-meaning and caring. Cinderella is incredibly honest and faithful, always standing for what is right.
- Ariel has a great passion for discovery and adventure. She is known to follow her heart, which often gets her into trouble for disobedience. Ariel is energetic, fun-loving, and outgoing, which makes her fun to be around. Ariel can be quite stubborn and determined and is sometimes classified as a bit of a daredevil.
- Aurora is blessed with the gifts of beauty and song. She has a beautiful singing voice but is otherwise soft spoken. She has a very sophisticated and refined air about her and is a very loyal friend. Princess Aurora is a hopeless romantic and has a great passion for love. She is kind, selfless, and obedient.
- Jasmine is a spirited and headstrong young lady. She is fiercely independent with plenty of self-confidence and willpower. Princess Jasmine is rich and powerful and often comes across as sharp-tongued and arrogant. She is cunning and clever, but extremely honest and good at heart. Her impetuousness and curiosity often lead her on exotic adventures.
- Snow White is the type of person that sees the good in everyone and everything. She always follows her heart and does what's right. Snow White can be described as sweet, charming, cheerful, gentle, and pure. She never judges anyone, and is very nurturing and kind to others. Snow White can also be described as naive and innocent. She is very trusting and unfailingly optimistic.
- Princess Tiana is a disciplined, hard-working individual who is not afraid to do things herself. She is independent and self-motivated. Tiana uses these traits to develop her skills as a talented chef. Princess Tiana is very funny, friendly and down-to-earth.