10 Things I'd Love To Do...if I didn’t have any work
Everyone should go through this exercise of asking yourselves what would you do? Sometimes it could be a very simple thing we overlook because there's just not enough time in the day to focus on the simple things.
I would love to:
1. Live in Viet Nam for a couple of months each year. I would like to go back and live in VN until the country becomes too commercialized. The beauty of any country to me is the rich culture and the way people live and conduct their everyday lives. If everything was modernized in Viet Nam, I would rather be here. The only reason I would like to go is for the weather, it is dry and hot most times - and that's perfect for me.
2. take a trip around the world.
3. go crabbing.
4. throw away things without feeling guilty.
5. learn auto mechanics.
6. find a personal chef.
7. volunteer to teach Vietnamese.
8. schedule my posts for an entire month.
9. visit everyone's blog who followed SS thru FB, Twitter, GFC or other Social Media
10.get my feet massage a few times a week.