Ingredients: Sea salt, Ground Pepper or Pepper Medley, Butter
1) Thaw out your lobster tails in cold water. If you do it in warm water it will not bake or cook well, the meat will be tough.
2) Test the lobster tail for readiness by folding the tail from one end to the other. It should bend or curl like Rollie-Pollie, if it doesn't then it isn't ready for you to cut yet. In that case wait.
3) Cut a straight line down its back and a gentle cut at the end of its tail.
4) Reach inside of each side of the lobster and pull out the meat gently. Lay the meat on top of the shell.
5) Season the lobster tail with the pepper, sea salt and a little butter.
6) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
7) Place your lobster on a baking sheet and bake the lobster tail in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
8) Remove the lobster tails and enjoy!
*The video below demonstrates the cutting and presentation of the lobster.