Small Business Trends also offers:
- Product reviews on software and technology that can help business owners operate with more efficiency
- Reviews of over 600 small business and entrepreneur books
- Several other resources including tools and guides
2) Blog MaverickThis is the blog of multi-billionaire Mark Cuban who’s known for being an outspoken and somewhat controversial figure. He’s also well known for being the owner of the Dallas Mavericks (hence the name Blog Maverick) and for appearing on the television show, “Shark Tank.” In his blog, Cuban shares advice and insight on entrepreneurship and covers a wide range of topics such as startups, social media, SEO, and tech.
He also gives commentary on recent business related news topics and makes predictions on future trends in business. As might be expected, Cuban doesn’t mince words and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. And while Cuban might not be everyone’s cup of tea, it’s hard to debate his success – and many small business owners will find Blog Maverick to be an enlightening resource jam packed with useful information.
3) Xero BlogXero is a tech company known for their robust accounting software that helps business owners with financials and back end management. They also have a comprehensive blog that’s perfect for entrepreneurs looking for guidance. With an emphasis on technology and accounting, the Xero Blog is a valuable resource for staying on top of trends and learning how to thrive in today’s tech-centric world.
Some topics that are covered include which software/apps to use, handling online financial transactions, and Internet security. Consequently, this is definitely a resource that e-commerce business owners will want to check out.
4) The Smart Passive Income BlogRan by self-made entrepreneur and author Pat Flynn, the Smart Passive Income Blog is an excellent resource for those who are new to the game and seeking success with an online business model. While the emphasis of this blog is earning passive income, which Flynn defines as “building online businesses that take advantage of systems of automation that allow transactions, cash flow, and growth to happen without requiring a real-time presence,” there’s a gold mine of information that runs the gamut of small business.
Some of the primary subjects covered on this blog include marketing, link building, ecommerce, business building strategies, featured tools he uses to run his business and more. Flynn also includes an abundance of podcasts that go into great detail about these topics for an immersive experience.
Reading the right blogs is one of the best ways for new business owners to get a head start and lays the foundation for success. Due to the wealth of information contained in these four resources, they’re well worth the time of any budding entrepreneur.
Image credit: www.highleesprimary.co.uk