How to Make Fancy Paper Streamer Garland - Thursday Two Questions Meme #154
Every year I get so excited about Trinity's Birthday. I thought and planned long in advance. We've made a tradition of decorating for each others birthdays. The birthday person's room and and our living areas are the prime targets.
I had a lot of different color paper streamers and wanted to use them in this year's decorations. So instead of hanging one color, I intertwined the paper streamers and made them into garlands.
I think the paper streamers look more dressed and festive when they are bounded together. Not to mention, they become more resilient double-ply. Below are the steps.
1) Meet the corners.
2) Tape the corners of both colors- so that it will stay put while you are working.
3) Flip the first streamer over, in the case, it is the yellow, so that it is on top.
4) Flip the second streamer over, in this case, it is the red, so that it now sit on top.
5) Repeat the process until desire length.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #154
1) Do yo get excited for your children's birthdays?
2) Do you decorate for your family's birthdays?
Before you link, please 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have Two Questions of your own posted, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity 3) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.