Isn’t life amazing with so many FREE items to be had? If you're willing to spend a few minutes online, these treasures can save you so much money, and they can even help you maintain your life more efficiently. In the long run it can differentiate the difference between your savings and the next guy's savings – that is if he doesn't already know about it.
It is up to you how you choose to view them. You can use them to your advantage, save time, save money or deemed they are a waste of time altogether. I, for one find them useful and chose to put them to work for me. Granted some items required that you have a smartphone, an iPhone, or a computer, there are still plenty of other items that you can use and enjoy at absolutely no cost.
1)Free Apps for your cell phones: The FREE apps include fancy themes, app displays, and software for your phone. You can obtain the FREE apps by searching online for your phone model, but if you have an iPhone you can search for the subject keywords in the apps store/ icon on your iPhone. To bring it up a notch, iPhones that have been jail broken will have plenty of awesome FREE apps choices. These FREE apps enhance and increase your cell phone’s productivity. It is not just for fanciness but some are for added security while others will increase and utilizes the phone to its maximum ability.
2) Free Games for iPad, or cell phones or computers: Gone are the days of purchasing games for my children. Now there are so many games online for FREE, you can choose from educational, fun, or challenging. For the time being, my child is pacified with these games and I don’t have to spend a penny.
3) Free WiFi: You can get FREE Wi-Fi and internet at McDonalds, Starbucks, libraries, large book stores like Barnes and Nobles. I don’t know if one can actually survive without paid internet at his residence, but if you just use the internet during business hours, you might be able to get away without an internet plan at your residence.
4) Free Movies: You can watch movies online for Free! If you are like us about the cable bill- uh- we don’t have one, it is too expensive. We watch movies and TV shows online with Hulu, Cimena online, and libraries. It does require some patience with the ads. Libraries are the obvious choice for FREE movies of any kind, and often you even have a week before you have to return the movies. But if you have $7.95 a month to spare, you can get NetFlix and watch unlimited movies on your account.
5) Free Discount, Promotional Codes: To stretch your money even more, sign-up at discounts, coupons, and promotion codes sites. It’s free and it is a smart way to get the deals that you are interested in sent to your email directly. Save time, use tools such as Tesco Offer Codes. Tesco is unique in that the website has the option to tailor the type of discounts, things that you do buy, emailed to you whenever the items have discounts and promotional codes for FREE.
6) Free Inspirations and Examples: Creativity doesn’t come by easily. We all need inspiration/ samples/ models once in a while to spark our imagination. Pinterest is a great place for ideas and creativity. What’s on your mind, food? Furniture? Garden? What ever it is. There is no place like Pinterest with pictures that paint a thousand words to provoke your imagination.
7) Free Online Storage: Online storage allows you to store soft files, photos and videos. I use it as a backup in case my external storage goes bad or I might lose my files for some reason. You can get FREE online storage from DropBox, Box.com or iCloud. They usually give you a certain a amount, and if you need more, there are ways to earn more like referring friends or something like adding the company on Facebook.
8) Free Tutorials: Are you a visual person? Some things are better learn on video, much faster to absorb by watching than to trying and figure out what exactly the directions mean. I have found on Youtube numerous ideas and tutorials that has helped me with cooking, fixing things, learning lyrics to just plain blogging. I love that people are so good about sharing, it really helps this country move forward.
9) Free eBooks: If you love to read, and can find dead time between running around with your kids, or waiting somewhere, then download some eBooks. There are several specific sources to find FREE digital version. For starters, you can Google "free digital books, FREE eBooks" and see what works best for you. You can also check with your public libraries.
10) Free Fax and Voicemail Number: You can get a FREE phone number for your faxes, or voicemail. It is good to have if you need to give out a number to someone that you don’t know. For business purposes you can also give them the number to leave voicemails. It’s a great way to get all your calls and FREE.
11) Free Navigation Apps: Remember when navigation systems came out? They can cost anywhere from $250 - $500. Very expensive, and they were one of those items that people used to give each other for gifts, because they were so expensive to buy one for yourself. Now with the many FREE navigational systems available for your smart phones and iPhones, there is little need to have a separate navigational system. Although from time to time when I am talking on my phone, it is annoying to have the navigation system in the background while trying to complete a conversation.
12) Free Domestic and International Calls: Like a lot of people. I’ve ditched my home phone and got rid of another bill – the local landline. However, I still need a fax number and extra minutes for the informational calls that tend to take forever. (the extra minutes was important before I got the unlimited plan on my cell phone, and I am still waiting for people to ween themselves from using fax altogether) With the Ooma system I paid a onetime price of $159.00, thereafter, I no longer have monthly bills. It allows me to call anywhere in the US and talk up to 5000 minutes per month. Needless to say I have never gone over the limit even with faxing involved.
This article is a round up of some of the most useful things you can find online for FREE. More details on each of these items will follow in the later articles and reviews about them individually. Also the individual articles will include links to the FREE online items. So look for them coming up soon!
In the meantime, please share what you are getting FREE online?
Home » contact » coupons » products » savings » self-sagacity » services » websites » 12 Most Useful FREE Items Online