The subject prompted me to a thought that I have pondered a lot about. It is the thought of how to communicate your brand, or your ideas effectively. You know, come to think of it, I haven't really been able to drive SelfSagacity.com to the point of what I thought I wanted it to be. If I did, I don't know what it is. I guess, most of my life and style have been much on the curiosity path and interested about everything. I am just thinking that many of us could probably use some professional critique of our blogs, and our paths. I wonder what creative agency would say about SelfSagacity.com?
This week I am rounding up some tips in How To Rejuvenate Your Creativity. I go through this list and more when I need a little creative rejuvenation.
Top 10 Tips to Rejuvenate Your Creativity.
- 1. Do something different. Instead of going home after you drop off the kids at school, go shopping, or go to the park.
- 2. Write down ideas, even if they are singular. Eventually you will have accumulated enough to categorize them.
- 3. Take a new route. The new surroundings will help you see things differently and spark some ideas.
- 4. Stop working on it, if it is not working. Walk away for a period of time and come back when you are ready to work on it again.
- 5. Isolate yourself. Sometimes shutting everything and everyone out, will give you a better perspective on priorities.
- 6. Do what your friends want to do. Allowing yourself the flexibility to change will increase your creativity to adapt.
- 7. Grow a plant. Plant something that grows and blooms fast. The instant gratification will give you incentive to be creative. Everything starts with a seed.
- 8. Get people's comments, suggestions on your work. We might not like the feedback, but sometimes, creativity and ideas can develop from what people say.
- 9. Watch something mindless. Many times we need a little help drifting off to wonderland. Wonderland is where all the possibilities lie, so a trip there might do some good.
- 10. Paint/ color / draw a picture together with your child. Decide on a theme, and paint / color/ draw a picture with your child. See how her mind works, and go with the flow.
FYI-Top Commenter contest is going on now until March 3rd. Everyone is welcome. Just comment away to win the FREE ad space. Thank you!
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions Meme #126
1) Are you in need of a creative rejuvenation?
2) Would you like to get a professional assessment of your blog or website?
Copy ENTIRE Code
Before you link-up, 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have Two Questions of your own that you posted, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity 3) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.
images contributed by Stud Muffin who has written I Love Hiking!