Just when you think Fridays can't get any better... A double chocolate chip cookie can be pretty good, but fill it with ice-cream and sprinkles and you'll have festivity.
Chocolate chip cookie is one of Trinity's favorite. She can stand ice-cream somewhat...uh that would be to boot all the sugar in the cookie? Are you kidding me?
You can make your own Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Sandwich! Here are the simple steps for five year-old and up:
1) Chocolate chip cookies, the bigger round the better.
2) Vanilla ice cream
3) Sprinkles or toppings
1) Place a chocolate chip cookie on a plate, upside down, chips side on the plate. Be careful not to mush all the chips from the cookie.
2) Scoop a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and gently place it on the cookie.
3) Sprinkle on the ice cream your favorite sprinkles,rainbow or chocolate sprinkles.
4) When the ice cream is evenly coated with sprinkles, put a another chocolate chip cookie on top.
5) Press down on the ice cream until it looks about the same size all around. Enjoy!