I planned to post a second part to what I called psyhotic/ insane behaviors, so here it goes. Some of the things I've experienced in my relationships were not nearly as bad or "ohmigosh" enough to compare with some of yours. And I am so very lucky in the love department so thank you so much for sharing. These weekly visits are like my theraphy, and I just love every minute of this meme. But back to the stuff that was done to me:
1) getting a chunk of my hair chopped off with box cutters while I was sleeping.
2) getting ice cold water pour on me while I was taking a warm shower.
3) the individual sitting in front of my house overnight, the whole night.
4) the individual broke into my work email and read all my emails.
5) being trapped and driven in a car until I gave up trying to break-up.
I could go on and on, but I would have to agree with all of you that sometimes we do these things out of the ordinary because of our temper, or just because we were so desperate.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #96
1) I am sure you could top off these behaviors, what are some of what you've experienced?
2) What would make you feel that you need to stay around if you had to live with these types of behaviors? We are excluding domestic violence.
By the way please remember to add me to your circles.Thanks!
Before you link-up, 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have Two Questions of your own that you posted, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity 3) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.