Hot Blooded - By Foreigner
After some thoughts about how I can carry-out my new mission regarding Thursday Two Questions Revisits, I have decided. Starting from today on, I will go through the linky-lists and post questions from the linking participators - that is still participating, and link it back to their sites. Since Self Sagacity started hosting Thursday Two Questions #17, we will start with week 17th. The first linking participant on the list was Wandering Thought therefore I am featuring her questions today.
Just remember, you can access any of these past memes on Thursday Two Questions Details Page. Scroll down to the table to see all the links to the weeekly meme, open the links for the linky tool to the particpants links.
Here were Wandering Thought's Thursday Two Questions
1) Are you a "hot-blooded" person? In other word, do you lose your temper easily?
2) Do you watch what coming out of your mouth or your mind?
Expanding on these questions, here are two new ones. You may answer any or all, it's up to you.
1) Do you think being hot blooded stands in the way of achievements or accomplishments?
2) What kind of effect does the hot blooded individual have on you?
Self Sagacity answers:
1) Yes! Once upon a time, I was completely 'hot blooded' about everything. I am fast to think and fast to act. I was also with someone who was "hot blooded", so together, we had alot of hot blooded battles. Now, I can't say that I am "hot-blooded", because I haven't had a good fight with anyone that "they know of" for a long time. So the question really is whether I am truly hot blooded or was just with the wrong chemistry.
Secondly, I wonder what someone would classify as hot blooded? While most young people to me right now are hot blooded, I think I am just too mellow. With my current mate, I have to be like the double dose, the hot blooded one of us two, but compared me to others that I know, I am fair and medium temper. I mean, I speak up when I think it is neccesarry to, and I also don't want to be speaking all the time about everything, so I would say...I am in the medium.
2) I definitely prefer to communicate and speak my mind, but I am more watchful now of what comes out of my mouth and my mind. I think it comes with age and knowlege. Things can be taken care of within good time. It doesn't have to be right away and sometimes it works out better to wait a little while.
Copy ENTIRE Code
Thursday Two Questions #76 - Yes! I am Hot- Blooded
By the way please remember to add me to your circles.Thanks!
Before you link-up, 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have a link back to Thursday Two Questions, 3) you have Two Questions, you can post your own, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity 4) visit at least two participants and answer their questions - that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.