Barcode Generator Free for Your Blog | Thursday Two Questions #49
1) No more keying in long URLs.
2) Send a SMS, phone number, or an ad quickly and discretely.
3) Going from site to site much faster by scanning.
4) Providing mobile users the QR Code for your site.
5) It is FREE!
To generate a barcode for your website / blog, or any url that you would like to promote. Follow the simple steps below:
1) Go to http://qrcode.kaywa.com/,
2) Choose URL, the first circle under QR- Code Generator
3) Put your URL for example: http://www.selfsagacity.com
4) Then choose the size. I chose S, to me it is big enough, but to everyone its own.
5) Click on Generate!
6) Look to your left, under the new image bar code. The image html code is in between the scrolling bars.
7) Copy that code and put in in your favorite place on your blog, or website.
If you don’t have a barcode reader, click on the green circle above right side and you will be taken to another window to download.
Here are Self Sagacity's Thursday Two Questions #49
Today is IcyBC's Birthday, I have a little virtual Birthday cake over at Blogger Broadcast for her, but I hope you will stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday too.
1) Are you aware of the Barcodes for mobile phones, do you have it on your phones?
2) Would you like to generate a Barcode for your blog, why or why not?
It's easy to join Thursday Two Questions Meme. 1) Post your own two questions on your blog, 2) Have a link or badge on your post to Self Sagacity.com and have fun visiting others.
Before you link-up, 1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page, 2) you have a link back to Thursday Two Questions, 3) and that you have your own Two Questions, or theme related. Links are monitored, spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today.