Real Estate investors! Here is another area to take a peak at if you're interested in finding investments. Home prices in the Dare County, North Carolina, particularly Buxton foreclosures (27920) can be purchased 25% lower than private sales on the average.
You can find bank-owned or distressed properties in the Buxton Foreclosures and Buxton Short Sales searches, narrow your searches to Buxton waterfront to find that water front property you always dreamed of. Buxton is a quiet village on the Outer Banks, most famous for Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and is great for surfing and surf fishing.
Also listed below are some of my recent articles on Foreclosures and Bank Owned homes and areas.
- FREE Foreclosure & REO Listings
- Dallas Property Investments
- Wilmington Investment Opportunity
- Del Mar, CA Home Sales Up Trend
- Short Sale is a Win-Win
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- Home Improvements with Best Returns
- Life as Renter
- Homebuyers Tax Credits
- Boston Real Estate Investments
- Dallas Promises Great Real Estate Investment