Without any doubt my SO and kids are the first and far most important haves in my life. This is a list of material things, and they don't belong here - just in case they are looking for their names.
1. My computer. My SO bought me a new laptop to reward me for being such a great domestic slave. Just joking. My 2004 laptop had been struggling to stay connected with the internet, Windows froze whenever it felt like, slow page load, laptop heating up, and other technical problems that comes with cable internet.
I am so excited to be working on such power, 4GB of memory and 520GB hard drive disk space! But I am going through the transition now and can't wait to be fully functional again.
2. The internet, without the internet, there will be no blogging. How scary is that? I have become very reliant on the internet for information, phone numbers...just check out all my follower's blogs, the wealth of information on their blogs.
3. My DeLonghi Expresso machine, it makes the most awesome Cappuccino with a touch of a button. It was another gift from my SO to me, but we share. ;-). I stirred in a little condense milk and voila, instant indulgence. Too much so that you can see from looking at my round belly.
4. My hair clips. My hair is always up in a bun everyday. I just can't stand to wear it down anymore. Even after a recent massive hair thinning where I was left with half the hair I had, I am still wearing it up.
5. My HTC Evo phone, another gift from my SO. This phone is the most amazing thing right now, you can speak to it and command it to call, send text, send email to whom ever. It is a great phone for on the move. It saved tons of time, and I use it a lot during the waits.
6. My Ooma phone, since I have to call doctors, schools, offices for mom and the kids, I don't have to worry about running up minutes, or paying long distance anymore. I don't even have a land line phone bill.
7. My car! I would be helpless without a car. I don't even have to say much more.
8. My external storage drive, because it stores all my files, photos and videos. I am very paranoid about loosing my data while working with a very unreliable laptop. I backup all my files every now and then, and by now I have so many different versions that I am afraid to delete since I have to go through them first.
9. The garden hose. I use it almost every day. Five minutes to check up on my newly planted Perilla and Peppermints from IcyBC and Koko, and the last little pepper plant that PreciousSewingbox gave me to nourish is all I need to complete my day.
10. My favorite 16 inches beveled pan! It is the right size and a lot better to me than any wok. It makes cooking fast, easy and clean.
11. Seafood. My favorite place to get oysters had switched the type of oysters they carry and raised the price almost double, so I haven't had oysters in a while.
12. My "relaxation juice", usually changes my paradigm, and takes me to a place that is much less tense. I heard if use with control it has positive effects so I will just believe so for now.
13. My Sony Cybershot with 12pixels. I am fine with less pixels, but there were very little price difference. I could live without a camera now if I learn to use my HTC EVO phone better, though a good camera does yield some wonderful returns.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Must Haves that Make Life More Wonderful