What are some qualities in a man you think is a definite must have? I am hoping that my nieces just happen to stumble upon my blog and find this article interesting, or funny, but at least shoot for some of the qualities below in the guys they will meet.
I thought about buying each of them a watch as they graduate. I wanted to give a gift that's personal and could be used everyday. To secure a good future, not only do they need to keep an eye out for great qualities in a man (for the girls that have to have a man in their life), but also in how they are spending their time. The watch should be a reminder that time doesn't wait for anyone, so make the right choices and don't waste your precious youth on the mistakes.
- He is messier than you. You will always shine.
- He is less attractive than you. You are the beauty.
- He is more frugal than you. You can be the spender.
- He is a better cook than you. You will always be fed.
- He is more organized than you. You can relax.
- He is not concern about how he looks. You can be the "girl."
- He is stronger than you. Handy when you have children.
- He is smarter than you. He will be the thinker.
- He is taller than you. You can wear high heels.
- He is kinder than you. You will seem normal on "those days."
- He is more patient than you. You can take time to get ready.
- He works harder than you. You will be taken care of.
- He eats more than you. You can have seconds.